Reservations on site
- In order for us to fulfill your offer to purchase a product (hereinafter: "your order"), it is necessary that the products you ordered be in the store's inventory. Although we do our best to ensure that the products displayed on the site are in stock, sometimes products displayed on the site are out of stock. If the products are missing, you will be sent an appropriate message via your e-mail or by phone. In this case, Odres reserves the right to submit to you, if any, an offer to purchase an alternative product of a similar nature and price. If you accept our offer, your order details will be updated. If you decide to refuse, your order will be canceled and your credit card will not be charged.
- Every time you enter a product on the website and in any type of sale, you must register, but the customer is defined as a registered customer.
- Purchases will only be made in practice by credit card approval.
- Delivery dates will only begin after receiving the approval from the credit card company.
- A credit card provided by a surfer and whose approval of the credit card company will be refused will constitute evidence of the cancellation of a transaction from the website's point of view. The surfer can apply and amend the payment confirmation if the site approves the change.
- All prices on the website include VAT.
- The various products will be delivered through Israel Post or through a courier company. Products delivered by these means will be shipped according to the usual delivery time.
- The products will be shipped only after receiving confirmation from the credit company that the transaction is in order.
- If incorrect identification information is provided when ordering, we can not guarantee that the products will reach you. In the event that the products are returned to us due to incorrect details provided, the customer will be charged for shipping and handling 10% of the order value or a minimum of 25 NIS. Please be sure to fill in accurate and up-to-date details. Submitting false personal information is strictly prohibited. 5737 - 1977 and / or in any law.
- Payment is made by credit card, when it is possible to buy in installments, depending on the amount of the purchase. Order details and credit card are transmitted through a secure server when encrypted.
- When you are required to enter sensitive information, the lock mark will appear at the bottom of the browser on the right side. This mark confirms that the information transmitted to us is secure and encrypted using SSL technology.
Order confirmation and delivery tracking
- After confirming the order and making the payment, you will be notified of the receipt of the order. In addition, you will be sent an email to the customer about the start of the order processing.
- The order processing can be followed through the customer's personal area on the site.
- The products will be delivered to the surfer on time and at a price set next to each product and product within the product page. The surfer will be given the opportunity to make an independent collection by prior arrangement and according to the site's guidelines only. Delivery time is according to working days that do not include Fridays and Saturdays and Israeli holidays.
- Delivery of a product to the customer's home will arrive in a sealed package that has undergone preliminary inspections regarding its contents and the quality and quantity of products inside. In the event that a customer complains about not receiving a product that arrived in a closed package, the complaint must immediately reach the management of the site that it will act to locate the problem.
- Signing the receipt of the package will constitute confirmation of receipt of the product. Should a product arrive when it is defective due to a bump or sign of damage to the package, then the buyer can refuse to accept the package or notify the site management at the same time so that it makes a decision and allows the customer to open the package before signing and confirming receipt in its entirety.
Return of products / cancellation of a transaction by the customer
- Products can be canceled within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt, when they are packed in their original packaging and have not been opened at all and have not been used. The shipping cost will not be refunded in any case.
- If a product meets the return conditions, a refund / credit will be given for the price of the product paid less shipping and a reduction of 5% of the product cost, according to the law. Products can be returned physically at address offices, or sent via courier or any other courier company For the avoidance of doubt, the Store does not accept products for return / exchange by regular mail / registered mail.
Cancellation of a transaction by the site
The site reserves the right to cancel a transaction if the following conditions are met:
- In the event that any error or human error is found in the definition of the product, in its details, price or any detail in the advertising of the product.
- The site at its sole discretion, identified a purchaser as a prohibited customer who is not a private customer or a customer who does not meet the terms of the site.
- In the event that the site or site management does not approve a deal with a particular surfer.
- The warranty time for each product is indicated on the product page on the website and in the purchase invoice. The warranty for some of the products on the site is given by Address and in some products the warranty is given by external suppliers.
The surfer's commitment
- The surfer undertakes to act in good faith and honestly at the time of purchase or order as well as after purchase and delivery.
- The surfer undertakes to report any error in the delivery of the product he received or if he received another product by mistake or if he received more than one product he ordered. For example: if the customer received two packages at his place instead of the one he ordered or another package that is not intended for him. If such an error is discovered by the website, the customer undertakes to pay for the product the amount and value on the day he received the product, according to the price of the store and the website on the day the product is actually received.
We will do our best to avoid disclosing personal information of the surfers, other than those displayed in the user profile. The information may be used by us for the benefit of the surfers, and will never be passed on to any third party, except:
- Situations where the law requires us to provide the information.
- There is a suspicion against the user that he maliciously sabotaged the site or harmed the surfers on the site, etc.
The laws of the State of Israel shall apply to these By-Laws and all that derives from them or what is involved in them, the By-Laws shall be interpreted in accordance with them, and any dispute or legal question in connection therewith shall be decided by the competent court in Jerusalem only.